Breakfast is served🍽
•Rabbit mix 🐇 (60% meat, 25%bone and 15%offal)
• Lamb lungs 🐑 (to make up for the higher bone and offal content)
• Fermented vegetables 🥕 (they support the gastrointestinal tract by improving the absorption of nutrients, and enhance the entire immune system. In addition, the probiotics produced by fermentation help replenish healthy bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.)
• Chia seeds 🌾 (they are loaded up with valuable omega-3’s but also fiber, calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, protein and several other key nutrients. chia seeds benefit healthier skin and coat, reported to help healthier vision as well and it's a powerful immune booster. )
• Quail eggs🥚
• Mussels 🐚 (natural anti-inflammatory, supports the circulatory system, offers a boost to the immune system, strengthens teeth and boneshas, source of omega-3 fatty acids, supports nerve cell functioning while improving muscle, tissue, and organ stimulation)
• Dill 🌿 (can benefit digestion helping with gas, nausea, cramping and appetite. It also contains antioxidant flavonoids, including kaempferol (anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, cardio-protective, neuro-protective and anti-diabetic) and vicenin (helps protect cells from oxygen-based damage, radiation and damaged caused by free radicals). Since dill is a member of yhe parsley family it can also serve as breath freshener.