Hey, hey, heyyyy!
Good morning loves! ☀️ .
I’m so excited to have so many new followers, thank you! What’s up to all my friends and for those of you who don’t know me I’d love to introduce myself in case you’re new to my page.
👋 I’m Emma! I’m a health and fitness coach and a physical therapy student. 🧘♀️ I’m a California native, but current resident of Boston. ✨ I help busy women fit exercise into their schedules by teaching them to workout from home. 🚫 I don’t believe that restrictive diets work and I help women adapt healthy eating habits to their lifestyle.
Here’s the juicer stuff:
1. I’ve read the entire Harry Potter series at least 7 times.
2. I plan my Saturdays in the fall based on the time of the Notre Dame football game. 🏈 🍀
3. I love to lay on the floor and snuggle with dogs 🐶
4. I go to bed early (like 9...) and my phone goes on do not disturb after 8pm. #babygrandmatribe
5. I have a reminder set on my TV for Jeopardy because I’m obsessed!
6. I recently downloaded a college algebra class to my iPad to do for fun.
7. Ben & Jerry are my 2 best friends 🍨 .
Are you my tribe?
If YES, then I’d love to get to know you, so please like this post and say “hi!” below! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Follow @buildinglongevity on IG and send me a DM with topics you want answers to so I can serve YOU! 👊