1 → #amskincare
• #CeraVe Hydrating Micellar Water (NP)
• #Missha FTE Intensive
• #Arcona Red Wine Hydrating Mask – Nighttime acid/enzymes followed by morning soothing is always a good thing!
• #MadHippie Vitamin Nutrient Mist
• #Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX
• #Hylamide C25 – Another product I believe made a quick difference in the brightness of my skin. (The way I say this, you’d think my skin reflects light.) It has the same, slightly oily feel as The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic, but with the addition of a faint alcohol smell. It doesn’t contain ethanol or isopropyl, but it is ethylated ascorbic acid (ethyl ascorbyl? ethylated ascorbyl? ethyl ascorbic?), so I imagine it’s related to ethanol in some way. Regardless, it’s supposed to convert to ascorbic acid without excessive loss.
• #JuiceBeauty Antioxidant Serum
• #DrDennisGross C + Collagen Brighten & Firm Eye Cream • #Erborian Yuza Double Lotion – So, apparently this isn’t an essence-lotion, but a lightweight oil-in-water moisturizer to wear over serums. That could be really nice for summer or even as a spray, if it were easier to decant without losing the ingredient ratio.
• #NIOD Survival 0
• #Swanicoco Bitamin C Calm Down Emulsion
• #APieu SPF 50 Sun Cream
• #KoraOrganics Noni Glow Face Oil
My RS order was misrouted by UPS and is delayed until tomorrow. ☹️
2 → Photo of the Arcona #RedWineHydratingMask and its pinkness. Maybe I'll only buy pastel products from now on. I tried it last week and found it so thick as to be unspreadable, but (again) I think it may have been a side effect of shipping.
After sitting at room temperature and removing the dried portion/shaking, it's a smooth and and thick paste. The scent strongly recalled mulled wine last time, but today I got whiffs of bubblegum. Could be my allergies (or my palate has grown more sophisticated).
I used a lighter layer than I might with other hydrating masks. The 2oz tube looks unusually small, but 2oz (fluid) is universal. Unlike many creamy hydrating masks, this one dries on the face and is removed by warm cloth and not tissue.
Á la Violet Flame, round II wins. There are endless hydrating options, but resveratrol is a plus.