"When I’m with you, I don’t need anything else in the world. Not even chocolate!"
Cosplayer versus Character! How'd I do?
I got tagged by @vida_soy for the ten facts about me! I decided to pick some things that are unlikely to be mentioned otherwise 🍭
1) I went ziplining 500 miles up in the air in a gorgeous valley in Belize. I'm also TERRIFIED of heights! As I zipped through thinking of my doom, there was a sudden clearing and there it was -- the most breathtaking sight of the crystal blue ocean, peerless lush forest, and brilliant South American sunshine through a break in the trees...then fwish! I was zipping past trees again, still dazzled when I heard the guide call for me to brace for landing. I'll never forget that sight.
2) I once Blue Skidoo'd in front of my kindergarten bus and everyone laughed at me. (Look that up if ya don't know, it's from Blue's Clues.)
3) I hate vampires because of The Count from Sesame Street. He once took too long and they cut Cookie Monster's segment hahaha ~
4) My first "cosplay" I made was a vierra archer from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance in fifth grade. My friend made fun of my crooked stitching all Halloween night. 😂
5) Oh boy! I can do Mickey Mouse's voice.
6) I can sprint pretty fast. Proof? Let's race!!
7) Despite a serious and slightly apathetic disposition, my goal is to come off as sunshine! I want to be your cheer and ultimate support!
8) I always call ammo bullets.
9) I watch Outside Xbox/Outside Xtra on YouTube all the time. It's how I keep up with games I can't play hahaha~
10) Most people compliment my patience and diligence as my best traits.