Maqui Bluebs' Smoothie Bowls by @linasaber 💜 Follow her for lots of delicious and healthy recipe ideas like this one! @linasaber
(Makes 1 bowl)
For the base:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. maqui powder (has amazing antioxidants!)
Shred the frozen bananas first and blitz in your blender until creamy. No liquid needed.
For the Chia Pudding:
Mix 1 cup of coconut or any plant milk with a 1/4 cup of chia seeds. Let it sit for a good 10 minutes in the fridge and mix it again, so the chia seeds expand properly and don't clump to the bottom. Repeat this 1-2 times. For best results, leave overnight.
The rest of the Toppings:
- Coconut shreds, dried blueberries, fresh blueberries
- Rawnola (blended 1/2 cup dates, 1/4 cup of coconut shreds, 1 tbsp maple syrup and handful of cashews),
- And dragon fruit balls! So delicious! Enjoy! #veganfoodvideos