Here's a perfect recipe for #NationalEatYourVeggiesDay! #Repost @carolynbrownnutrition
There are vegetables under there somewhere, I swear. ZUCCHINI PIZZA BOATS: the ultimate 20 min cheeeeezy veggie din 🥒🍕⛵️
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 2 zucchinis (or more)
• tomato sauce
• fresh/ organic mozzarella
• Chopped basil for garnish
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut zucchini in half and score the inside (think: make hashtags #), then scoop the inside. You can chop this part up and add into the tomato sauce, or just munch on it while you cook 👨🍳.
2. Fill zucchini boats with tomato sauce and mozz.
3. Cook at 350 for 15-20 min until cheese is a little bubbly and zucchini is cooked through.
4. Sprinkle with extra cheese and basil.
5. Get on the zucchini boat 😋🙌