Masoom Shah Jo Minaro | Sukkur. .
The minaret of Ali Abuzar is the most conspicuous structure of Sukkur town, dating back to 1607 during the Mughal Abuzar Empire in the Indian subcontinent. Masum Shah was the governor of Mughal Emperor Akbar who appointed him as the Nawab of Sukkur. The minaret was built in about 1607 the monument, built of red brick, is more or less conical in shape, slightly off the perpendicular and surmounted by a dome to which an internal stone staircase gives an access. It is about 26 metres in circumference and has 84 steps to the top. It is about 31 metres feet in height and can be seen from miles away. This minaret is believed to have been used as a watch tower.