SONG: broken clocks by sza
okay so i never really explain how to do my edits and y'all have been wanting me to explain how to do a recolor soooo i'm gonna try and teach y'all how. sorry in advance if something doesn't make sense i'm bad at explaining things 😂
1. get a peachy color and put on the filter soft light and the select the brush tool and color over the skin. don't color over the eyebrows, hair, eyes, or lips/ tounge. if you do make sure you erase it.
2. after you colored the skin go to the filter section in superimpose and turn the saturation all the way up and turn the contrast down a little bit
3. then save the mask and merge down the first color
4. go to saved mask at the top of superimpose and select the mask of the skin from before and place it over the picture (make sure the filter is still on soft light)
5. when you get it over the skin you already merged down go to the top left corner and click on where you import pictures and click on the color button, it's going to ask you if you want to replace the mask or replace and keep the mask, click on replace and keep the mask
6. when you get to the screen where you pick colors get a brown color and press the check mark
7. lower the opacity until the skin is the color you want
8. for the hair use the filter soft light and whatever color you want, you can adjust the color/brightness in the filter section on the bottom right
9. for lips you can use either the color, overlay or soft light filter depending on what kind of lip you're going for. for a red lip i usually use the overlay filter, for a kind of nude color i use the color filter and adjust the brightness in the filter section.
10. for recoloring clothes use whatever color you want, for me using the filters, color, soft light, overlay, and plus darker usually work the best
11. to make everything darker get a brown color and use the filter overlay and lower the opacity
i hope this helped, again sorry if something doesn't make sense 💗