Wall Ball Tips for today's workout team!!! A good strategy to get through Karen is to set small goals for yourself. There are a few different ways you can do this. You can either…. 1. Catching and Positioning the Ball
You want to keep the ball as close to your body as possible during the entire movement.
2. Set a goal for the amount of reps you’re going to achieve before you rest. For example split the 150 reps into three sets of 50.
3. Only allow yourself (x) amount of breaks during the 150 reps.
4. t’s good to set small goals regardless of the movement or workout.
5. If you really struggle with wall ball and it’s difficult for you to string together 10, let alone 50 at a time, here are some tips to make them a little easier!
6. Wear your Olympic lifting shoes: If you have poor ankle mobility or struggle to sit back on your heels as you squat, throw your Olympic lifting shoes on to give you a little bit more mobility in the bottom of your squat.
7. Give your neck a break: Most people keep their eyes on the target as they complete wall ball shots, which is good because if you look at the target you have a pretty good chance of hitting the target.
8. Put your arms down: Once you throw the ball, quickly bring your arms back down before the next rep. I
Coaches & Staff of CFMDI
Facebook: CrossFit MDI
Instagram: @crossfitmdi & @mehmehmdi
Snap Chat: @mr_pts
Yelp: CrossFit MDI
#liveasanexample #bestcommunityinOrlando #youwelcome #teammdi #godschild #crossfitmdi #cfmdi #crossfit #faith #blessed #health #happiness #fitness #motivation #dedication #inspiration #orlando #florida #nalgaprobs #spandexkillas #ptsmade #preservingthesexy #npti #animalkingdom #godsbox #family #peoplesbox