We would like to invite you to our Mt. Masalakot and Nalayag Monolith Dayhike.
Mt. Masalakot & Nalayag Monolith Dayhike.
Hours to Summit: 3-4 Hrs
Specs: Minor climb
Difficulty: 4/9 with dangerous rock climbing
New Hiking Destination
Mt. Masalakot: For Beginners
Nalayag Monolith: Optional and not for beginners.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY
• Van Transportation Roundtrip
• Local Guide
• Trail and Environmental Fees
• Bag Tag
Exclusions: Food/snacks & Shower fee
For inquiries SMS/Viber us at: 0917 301 2403
Sept 2, 2017 (Saturday)
12:00 AM: Meet up at McDonald's Farmers Market Cubao
12:30 AM: ETD to Lobo, Batangas
04:30 AM: ETA Registration/Secure Guide/ Briefing
05:00 AM: Start Trek
07:00 AM: ETA Nalayag Monolith (Optional)
08:00 AM: Start Trek to Summit
09:30 AM: ETA Summit Mt. Masalakot
11:00 PM: Start Descent
12:00 PM: ETD to Malabrigo Beach/Lighthouse
01:00 PM: ETA Beach/Lunch/Swimming
03:00 PM: ETD to Cubao
07:00 PM: ETA Cubao
Terms of Payment:
• PHP 600 Reservation fee.
• PHP 400 will be collected on the Registration/Meet up.
• BPI/BDO Bank deposit. Account details will be provided via private message.
1. No down payment, No reservation.
2. Slot reservation is on "First come, first serve Basis".
3. Cancellation/backouts one week prior the event, reservation fee shall be forfeited.
4. Down payments are non-refundable. But transferable to a new participant.
5. Deadline of down payment is one (1) week before the event.
6. The host reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the event in the conditions:
o Did not meet the minimum headcount of 12.
o Bad weather conditions (typhoons, low pressure area and etc)
#pinoymountaineer #phmountains #bundokph #mountainph #mtmasalakot #nalayag