#nakamotoyuta

MOST RECENT

I wonder what he saw that made him do that face πŸ˜‚
β˜†
β˜†
β˜†
180420 β€” Β© nayuta19951026 β˜†
β˜†
β˜†
Tags: #kpop #kpopf4f #kpopl4l #kpopexlikes #yuta #yutanakamoto #nctyuta #nct #nct127 #justiceforyuta #yutaprotectionsquad #1yrwithNCTYuta #nakamotoyuta

πŸ”ΉYutaβ€¦πŸ”ΉπŸ’“πŸ”ΉπŸ”Ήβ€¦180426 LAβ€¦βœˆοΈ
.
#yuta #nakamotoyuta #nct127

goodnight to Jeno and Jeno only

πŸ”ΉYutaβ€¦πŸ”Ήcute Yuta πŸ˜‚πŸ’“β€¦180426 LAβ€¦βœˆοΈ
.
#yuta #nakamotoyuta #nct127

πŸ”ΉYutaβ€¦πŸ”ΉYujaeβ€¦πŸ”ΉπŸ’“πŸ”Ή180426 LAβ€¦βœˆοΈ
.
#yuta #nakamotoyuta #jaehyun #yujae #nct127

πŸ”ΉYutaβ€¦πŸ”ΉYujae …my fav couple β€¦πŸ”ΉπŸ’“πŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή180426 LAβ€¦βœˆοΈ
#yuta #nakamotoyuta #jaehyun #yujae #nct127

This baby deserves nothing but love and appreciation ❀️
__________________________
#yuta #nakamotoyuta #nct127 #nct2018 #kpop

εƒ•γ―γƒ¦γƒΌγ‚Ώγ‚’ζ„›γ§γ™γ¨ε½ΌγŒγƒγƒ³γ‚΅γƒ γ§γ™ πŸ˜‡πŸ’“ plz protect him πŸ™πŸΌ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Night / Bonne Nuit / γŠγ‚„γ™γΏγͺさい πŸŒ™β­οΈ

why is taeyong so ...rude and perfect and overall better than 99% of the population . the other 1% is yutita πŸ’˜πŸ˜‹

Fan service and cuteness galore ft. Jisung creeping in the back like he does best πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ (Seriously, Jaemin and Jeno need to chill out. They're doing too much! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
β€’
#nct #nctu #nctdream #moontaeil #nctten #chittaphon #taeyong #jaehyun #marklee #haechan #jeno#jaemin #renjun #chenle #jisung #jisungpark #nctlucas #yukhei #nctjungwoo #jungwoo #yuta #nakamotoyuta #winwin #doyoung #johnny #nctjohnny #johnnyseo #kun #qiankun #jaeno
β€’

i love you so much bby..i hope you're feeling well πŸ’“πŸ’•β€πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’ŒπŸ’Œβ€πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’ŒπŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’
#nct🌻#macπŸ’Œyuta

Damn mommy,,

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags