✔️STEPS DOWN BELOW✔️
Here is the promised short tutorial on how I do my Bail extensions using just a teabag and sip powder system by @kiaraskynails😍
1. Apply base to the tips of your nail.
2. Place the tea bag piece over your tip and using tweezer make it stick to tue corners as well.
3. Using tweezer pinch the tea bag extension to form the nail curve.
4. Apply base to 3/4 th of the nail and dip it into clear dip powder.
5. Apply base to 1/2 of the nail and dip it again.
6. Apply seal protect from the kit to the parts of the nail where dip powder has been used.i.e on 3/4th of the nail.
7. Wait for 2 minutes and using a buffer, shape the nail in desired shape.
8. Apply nourishing oil once ✅
If you have any questions, just comment down below and I will get back to you 😘😘