Five months on Instagram and it delighted me that I reached the dystopian future of 1984 followers today- an omen perhaps of my own future on Instagram: a totalitarian dystopia where everyone is forced to hunt for mouldy veg?
Enough nonsense. I thought I'd celebrate by completing @thismindfulmama 20 facts challenge I never finished by telling you some facts about me and my (possibly dystopian) past. (I've now used that word more in this post than I have in my entire life)
1. I am a clinical psychologist who works for the NHS
2. I am entitled to use the title Dr before my name, but apart from in a professional capacity and when complaining to a gas company, I am too scared to use it in case someone says "is there a doctor in the house" and all I can offer them is a brown paper bag and some breathing exercises.
3. I sometimes post pictures of my house. But this is really an excuse for a #mouldyvegtreasurehunt (see picture above for more info). First to guess species and location is the winner (you can guess the prize)
4. I may have an acute case of parenthesisitis (reference @littlewoodmr, Instagram, 2017)
5. I like brain and have eaten brain on several occasions (in sweet, cake and jelly form) and have worn brain (in hat and tshirt form) and have drunk brain (I have the BEST brain cup)
6. I irritate people by frequently sending emails with multiple tehs in them. As retribution, For my hen night I received a cookbook with no thes in, all replaced with tehs.
7. I often speak about my brain in the third person, and have thought about giving it it's own name. Deirdre and Brian have been suggested, before deciding name I need to decide if my Brian's male or female (I think that answers that then...)
8. I find it impossible to be sensible with hashtags.
9. I started on IG to promote positive mental health. Sometimes, read often, I deviate from my mission to make mouldy veg animation or ponder about Instagram. Blame Brian not me.
10. Regarding that hen night.... my friends say I am old before my time so dressed me as my Alter ego Granny Esme. It wasn't cruel, they did too. When we are 80 we plan to have a rerun in the same nightclub dressed as teenagers.