10 Lessons I've Learned from My Dad
1. Be kind to everyone and go out of your way to talk to people.
2. Girls can too! Being in a household of girls, he taught us how to dominate in sports (and everyone thinks I'm competitive should get to know my dad).
3. Say no to decaf. What's the point right?
4. Stay off of motorcycles and bikes. Everyone that doesn't know the history it's too long to type.
5. We'll see always means "no."
6. Make your own rules in life.
7. Don't hang your stuffed animal (that your can't live without) out the window on the highway. #mousey
8. Mind over matter. You can overcome anything that comes your way. Always stay positive no matter what the situation is.
9. Life is much more than the world we see, and that is something we often forget.
10. Lastly, there is something special between a father and daughter that can never be replaced, replicated or removed.
Happy Father's Day! Love you dad!