😂 It’s just for the joke to be honest it was yummy, if you’re used to add green in your smoothies you’ll like! I’m already ADDICTED! (Note: in 2nd video it’s not 1gr it’s 1tsp)
10 Health Benefits of #Moringa
1. Reduces Inflammation: Moringa contains many anti-inflammatory properties, making it a powerful tool in the fight against inflammation.
2. Fights Free Radicals: Free radicals are dangerous, and they are responsible for changes that lead to cancer and other diseases.
3. Improves Digestion: moringa can help to make sure it goes smoothly. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
4. Improves Mood: One of the many benefits of moringa is its ability to improve overall mood. Patients who suffer from depression or other mental illnesses may benefit from adding this impressive plant to their diet
5. Natural Astringent: Another popular use of moringa is as an oil. This oil can be applied directly to the skin, it has natural astringent properties. That means it acts as a drying agent, killing bacteria on the skin and absorbing oil and dirt.
6. Slows Signs of Aging: Those who have tried moringa insist that it helps patients to maintain better cognitive function. Research back this up, with claims that may be a useful tool in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
7. Provides Nutrients: Moringa is loaded with important vitamins and minerals, making it a good source of nutrients in any form. In a cup of moringa leaves, you can get over 10 percent of your daily vitamin C, Iron, and vitamin B2 intake, along with nearly 20 percent of your daily recommended vitamin B6 intake.
8. Reduces Blood Sugar: Early research suggests that moringa may help to combat diabetes and high blood sugar in general. This is because moringa contains isothiocyanates, a compound that hinders your body’s ability to raise its blood sugar.
9. Eliminates Toxins: everyone absorbs toxins throughout the day. The environment is full of chemicals like mercury, arsenic, and many other harmful substances.
10. Lowers Cholesterol: Having high cholesterol can be dangerous, moringa can help to manage it
#moringa #moringapowder #moringaoleifera #health #healthy #plants #vegan #plantbased #fitness