The picture on the left was taken 7 months ago. I felt uncomfortable in my body and the last thing I wanted to do was take a picture. I wore a tankini that day to cover myself up because I was embarrassed, and I strategically placed my legs and arm in front of my stomach so you couldn't see my belly rolls.
The picture on the right was taken yesterday and it's almost like I'm a different person. You can see my confidence shine right through! Now, don't get me wrong, I still have tons of work to do, but for the first time in a REALLY long time, I felt confident and comfortable enough to wear that type of bathing suit. I wasn't covering up, I was/am freaking proud of the progress I've made, both physically and with my self esteem.
On April 10th and 17th, I will be opening up two virtual fitness groups and combining them. I'm looking to help 20 women who feel the way I felt in the picture on the left. I want to help you overcome all of your insecurities the way I did and am still currently doing. I want to show that just because we are moms doesn't mean we have to put ourselves last all the time. Most of all, I want you to feel confident in your own skin. So that when someone goes to take a picture of you and your family, you can stand tall and proud!
This group is NOT free... but includes:
- Workouts for an entire year OR a 30 day commitment to start
- 7 color coded portion control containers
- Complete custom meal plan
- Shakeology to help kill all your cravings and boost your energy
- Shaker cup you can take anywhere
- ME as your personal coach
- Access to my private, VIP LIFETIME support group after your first 30 days - A free T-shirt when you finish and send in your results!
If you're ready to commit, if you're ready to feel confident, please message me tonight so I can help you get started!
First come, first in! Let’s do this!