My upline coach and I had an amazing morning with Kevin Shaw from Beachbody corporate!! 😁
We had an opportunity to chat with him and do a business brainstorming session which was absolutely awesome!! To be able to get a different perspective from someone who has so much knowledge of this industry was truly appreciated today. ☺️ It was also a great reminder of why I do what I do. Kevin asked us both why we got into this business in the first place.
I had several answers to that :
1. To build a business from home- something that I can call my own - while being able to raise my kids and not miss out on anything.
2. To have something to fill my cup and give me a purpose besides SAHM
3. To have work life balance!! 🙏🏻For the first time in my life I finally have work life balance after leaving the corporate world 🌎
4. To simply help others!! My background is social work, so it's my natural instinct to help others! Except in this business, I'm helping people who TRULY want my help which wasn't always the case in my former job. Sure there were patients who wanted my help but I've also dealt with a good amount of people who did NOT want my help. I've been spit on, threatened, cursed out, and even smacked across the face 😳When I was working in healthcare.
5. To help other women (my coaches) realize that they too can build a business from home and have that gift of time to be with their kids and be able to pursue their own interests while still bringing in an income and having something to call their own.
6. Because Health and fitness have been a passion 💓of mine for many years and now I get to "work" in a field that I am passionate about. I get to help others feel good about themselves again while being surrounded by a positive community of other people trying to do the same thing!
7. And finally because after 12 years working in healthcare, I'm so tired of seeing people come in to an establishment like a dialysis center when it's simply too late to make a change. Instead, I get to help people take control of their health and add years to their lives so they can possibly avoid chronic illness and live their best lives yet! 💕