If your favorite desserts are bread pudding and 🎃 pie, you're a lucky winner with this recipe!
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- 8 oz French bread, cut into small pieces, about 5-6 cups
- 2 cups half and half cream
- 3 large eggs
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla
Brown Sugar Sauce
- 11/4 cups packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup cream (35%) DIRECTIONS
1. Butter a bundt pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place bread into.
3. In another bowl, combine eggs, sugars, pumpkin, melted butter, spices, half and half cream and vanilla, blend well.
4. Pour pumpkin mixture over bread and stir to blend.
5. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake 45-60 minutes.
7. Serve with Brown Sugar Sauce, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream.
8. Brown Sugar Sauce Directions
9. Melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat stirring constantly.
10. Bring to slow boil and cook for about 5 minutes.
11. Remove from heat and whisk cream into sugar mix a bit at a time.
12. Serve warm over Bread Pudding.