These are my favorite baby/mommy apps I use on a daily basis.
1) Pump Log- I love the ease and simplicity of having an app just to record how long/how much I was able to pump. Plus it converts the amount pumped from mL to oz automatically & has graphs to compare how much you pump.
2) Owlet- I’ve recently started putting the Owlet on Jellybean’s foot to measure her heart rate & oxygen levels. Since SIDS is most common in infants under 4 months of age, the Owlet & Owlet app gives us peace of mind in case her levels drop to a dangerous level. Much easier than watching her little chest go up and down while she breathes or the finger under the nose test. 😂
3) Owlet Care- I just discovered this one and love it. It transfers the information collected from wearing the Owlet to here where you are able to see daily stats measuring your baby’s heart rate, oxygen levels, & even how much & the levels of sleep your baby has slept throughout the day.
4) Hatch Baby- This is my most used app & baby product. It is connected to the #HatchBabyGrow, a bluetooth enabled scale/changing pad that tracks your baby’s weight & feedings. It is the most useful product & app I have used for baby tracking (I downloaded other ones before but deleted them in the end) The Hatch Baby App records feedings, diaper changes, sleep, pumping, & weight, all important information for mommies to track. (I’ll give a more detailed review about this product in another post)
5) Rest- This app connects to our #HatchBabyRest, a Bluetooth enabled sound machine/nightlight with changing colors. This app allows you to change the colors and sounds right from your phone.
Fellow mommies, what are some of your fave apps? Share your faves in a comment below 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
#mommy #newmommy #newborn #newbornlife #mommylife #momlife #newmom #baby #JellybeanAli #breastfeeding #pumping #mommyapp #hatchbaby #owlet #owletbabymonitor #sidsprevention #soundmachine #technology #appreview #productreview #infertilityjourney #webeatinfertility #iuibaby #clomidbaby