A few notes from Bears x Seahawks on #MNF :
1. Allen Robinson went off for 83 yards on 10 receptions
2. Trey Burton made more of an impact this week, making multiple grabs including a 3-yard TD off a shovel pass from Trubisky on a classic "Reid" option (if you get the reference).
3. Mitchell Trubisky continues to take strides in his development, but is not quite "there" yet. He finished 25/34 (73.5%), 200 pass yards, 2 pass TDs, 2 INTs, as well as 24 rush yards.
4. The defense was shutdown once again. 6 sacks were produced, including two strip sacks, one by Mack which was recovered by Seattle, but still forced a punt, the other by Trevathan late in the 4th, which was recovered by Floyd. The #Bears now lead the league in total sacks (10).
5. As I thought might happen, Roquan Smith started in place of Nick Kwiatkoski. He did miss a tackle, but he did record 7 tackles in the game and showed off some of his coveted closing speed.
6. Just like in week 1, the offense was on fire during the first series, driving 94 yards and ending in a 3 yard TD reception by Trey Burton. The offense proceeded to struggle, but became more stable in the 2nd half.
7. Prince Amukamara recorded his first INT in 3 years and his first career pick six, which put the Bears up 14 late in the 4th and sealed the game.
The #Bears will face the #Cardinals Sunday at 3:00 CT on FOX.
#roquansmith #khalilmack #returnofthemack #seahawks #seattle #chicago #mitchelltrubisky #mitchtrubisky #monstersofthemidway #nfl