F R I D A Y Facts | Here I go again, showing my face 😳I had my oldest son snap this pic, & when I told him this time he could include my face he was like "what?! you want your face in it too?!" Yeah, buddy, mama's losing it 😏On a serious note, though, I know I have a few new followers out there, so I thought I'd give you a few more fun facts about me since the last time. I wish I could be like the real bloggers out there & say go check it out "on the blog," but this is my blog forum. I have no idea how y'all do it, but kudos to you. Wish I had time to blog, but I feel like I'm constantly catching up on laundry & dishes, & alas, I'm too tired to think of something fabulous to say 😊 So, here goes nothin'...
1. I've always loved fashion but went to college to be a "bean counter." Stayed home when I started having kids & provided daycare to a few friends & family for about five years. One of these happened to be my pastor's daughter, & despite my sailor mouth at times, I was lucky enough to watch her for three years. I must be going to heaven now, right?! Last year I decided to move on from daycare & began subbing at the school my boys went to. I'm looking forward to another year there when school starts up again next month 📚
2. My favorite drink is a margarita on the rocks. My husband makes the best ones 👌🏻
3. Speaking of husbands, we met at college. He's a small town boy that whisked me away from the big city. I love it, though, & am so happy to raise my boys in the country ❤️
4. I do not have a house full of white walls, trim, furniture, etc. I love the look, but OMG, with two boys, two dogs & a husband...the anxiety I would feel every day trying to keep it all clean. Nope, there's just no way 🙅🏼
5. I love the color gray & weeping willow trees. I'm slightly nervous what that says about me...#isoundsad 🤔
Well, now that I've bored at least half of you, I'll stop there 😉But really, thank you for following, thank you for your kind words, & thank you for inspiring me! Y'all are super fabulous 😘Feel free to share a fun fact about yourself too. I'd love to hear from you! #happyfriday