Thanks for the challenge @ookiedough... here are the #10factsaboutme
Wasn't too easy to come up with them: 😆
1. I love #specialtycoffee! Surprise surprise 😜☕️
2. I speak Japanese (I studied Japanology almost a lifetime ago... 😳🗾⛩🎌
3. I'm a Rock-girl 😎🤘🏻🎼 give me some great Indie, Rock or even Metal and I'm good! And, yes, I also have tattoos. 😉
4. I like to sip on a whisky 🥃 or scotch from time to time. Evergreen ritual with my Dad. 👨👧
5. I love to cook (I'm a veggie) & bake. Love me some homemade sweet treats. 😋 oh, and to pair them with the clothes I'm wearing apparently 😜
6. I don't have a TV 📺, I'm not listening to any radio 📻 station, except for Radio paradise, I'm not reading a newspaper or listening/watching the news.
7. I'm a spiritual person, I practice Yoga 3-4 times a week, I meditate.
8. I rather have 2-3 very close friends than a bunch of acquaintances.
9. I just got rid of all of my stuff, except for 4 boxes 📦 and moved to Berlin. Hello to #minimalisticlifestyle! 🙋🏼
10. I love to inspire people!
What fact surprises you or didn't you know, yet? Let me know! 😉 ☕️
☕️ #melscoffeetravels #coffeeblogger #10factsaboutmechallenge #inspire #inspirepeople #justmovedtoberlin #coffeelover #sweettreats #cakeandcoffee #rockgirl #spirituallife #whiskygirl #yogapractise #japanesestudies #japanese #coffeelife