Interested in the upcoming royal wedding? Check out these Smashing books:
1. The Selection by Kiera Cass - The Selection is the chance for 35 girls to escape the life laid out for them since birth, all they have to do is win the Prince's affections.
2. How to Catch a Prince by Rachel Hauck - Prince Stephen has left his past and the memories of the war behind. However, when he is called into court to officially dissolve his past marriage old truths come flooding back.
3. The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan - American Rebecca Porter was always a pragmatic person, unlike her twin Lacey. However, when Bex seeks adventure in a study abroad she finds herself living in close quarters with Prince Nicholas, England's future king. Dating a prince is harder than it seems and on the eve of her wedding Bex is faced with trying to decide if all of her sacrifices are worth it. If Nick is worth it.
4. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot - Mia is just a girl living with her artsy mom, well until she isn't. Shocking everyone and Mia most of all, she is actually a princess and now must take princess lessons from her Grandmother who is dowager princess of Genova.
5. The Royal Mess by MaryJanice Davidson - In an alternate world, Alaska was never sold to the U.S. Instead, Alaska is ruled by a crazy and slightly dysfunctional family. When a illegitimate princess pops up, bodyguard Jeffery Rodinov is sent to protect her. He takes his job very seriously, although princess Nicole makes it hard for him to stay professional.
6. William and Katherine: a royal wedding by Andrew Morton - Biographer Andrew Morton takes us through William and Kate's childhoods, courtship and very public wedding.
7. Royal Affairs: a lusty romp through the extramarital adventures that rocked the British monarchy by Leslie Carroll - Discover some of the most scandalous affairs in Great Britain.These affairs disrupted alliances, fed the public curious its and even endangered lives. .
What are your favorite Royal Reads?
#Bartlett #BartlettPublicLibrary #BartlettLibrary #Library #RoyalReads #Royal #WilliamandKate #PrinceHarry #MeghanMarkle #HarryandMeghan #instabook #bookstagram #CheckItOut #shelfie