Super pumped about being part of this week's @risingtidesociety Instagram challenge! I love seeing all the faces behind some of my favorite IG accounts and getting to know a few more! ☺️ I'm Phoebe Phelan and here is my spiel:
1. I met my husband while rebuilding houses in the Gulf after Katrina. We have been inseparable since.
2. We just moved to St. Louis about a week ago. We still have a ton of boxes to unpack but thought it was more important take a break and decorate for Christmas first! Priorities. Haha
3. I am a true creative personality type, so I dabble in a little bit of everything: cooking, designing, party planning, photographing, watercolor, calligraphy, sewing & scheming more projects that may never reach completion. You can only imagine the toll Pinterest has taken on me!
4. I use to be a hardcore, go by book kind of girl!!! Always had set plans & had my future all planned out. But a few years ago I have come realize that I'm not that girl anymore. That plans change everyday to challenge us, to inspire us, to amaze us. I truly believe very single day is a new adventure & we should celebrate every moment of it. God has blessed us with the beautiful party we call life... So pop some champagne, toss some confetti, put some sparkles on & let's dance!
5. I am currently in the process of starting my own company that makes custom party decorations and other happies! Happy Hour Designs (because every hour is a happy hour). Also I am starting a blog about all things happy & party festive. It will include DIY projects, decorations/party ideas, recipes & so much more! I cannot wait to share this adventure with all of you!
Let's be friends! Grab some coffee and check out my IG account!
#risingtidesociety #meetphoebephelan #creatives #communityovercompetition #tuesdaystogether #risingtidechallenge