FriYAY 🎉 and that means it is time for #fridayintroductions. I always look forward to Friday Introductions because I love seeing all the faces behind some of my favorite IG accounts and getting to know a few more! ☺️ I'm Phoebe Phelan and here is my spiel:
1. I met my husband while rebuilding houses in the Gulf after Katrina. We have been inseparable since. We have 1 little boy and we are expecting a little girl this November.
2. We just moved back to North Carolina about a month ago. Posting up in Chapel Hill for a few more weeks before we settle down in Wilmington. In the last 10 years I have lived in 6 different states and lost count of how many cities. But we plan on making Wilmington our home for awhile. We are major beach bums.
3. I am a true creative personality type, so I dabble in a little bit of everything: cooking, designing, party planning, photographing, watercolor, calligraphy, sewing & scheming more projects that may never reach completion. You can only imagine the toll Pinterest has taken on me!
4. I use to be a hardcore, go by book kind of girl!!! Always had set plans & had my future all planned out. But a few years ago I have come realize that I'm not that girl anymore. That plans change everyday to challenge us, to inspire us, to amaze us. I truly believe very single day is a new adventure & we should celebrate every moment of it. God has blessed us with the beautiful party we call life... So pop some champagne, toss some confetti, put some sparkles on & let's dance!
5. I am the lead blogger at @confetti_and_crumbs_. Our goal at Confetti and Crumbs is to build other moms up and inspire them to live a creative life with their tribe.
Let's be friends! Grab some coffee and check out my IG account! #meetphoebephelan