‘Soy Sauce Fried Chicken and Shrimp’ + Beer? = Heaven 🍗🍺
Boneless Chicken Leg Meat, Prepped Prawn, 15 Garlic, 1/2 Onion, Green Onion, Starch
Sauce – 6 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 2 Tbsp Cooking Wine, 4 Tbsp Water, 4 Tbsp Sugar Syrup, Pepper
1. Marinate 8 piece boneless chicken leg meat in a 1 Tbsp cooking wine, 1 pinch salt, little bit of pepper for 15 minutes.
2. Coat marinated chicken leg meat, 12 strained prawn with a starch.
3. Heat the pan and pour enough oil and deep fry 15 sliced garlics.
4. Add chicken, prawn and fry them in a medium heat.
5. Oil the pot and stir fry 1/5 sliced green onion, 1/4 onion and add 5 Tbsp soy sauce, 2 Tbsp cooking wine, 4 Tbsp sugar syrup, 4 Tbsp water, little bit of pepper and make sauce.
6. When the sauce starts to boil, add fried chicken and fried prawn and mix.
7. Mix 1 plain yogurt, 1 Tbsp Sweet syrup, 1 Tbsp lemon juice, little bit of salt and pepper.
8. Move seasoned prawn chicken into a bowl, and place garlic chip and garnish with parsley powder and sesame seeds.