😍😱 Shochu Liqueur Matcha Chocolate (焼酎＆抹茶のチョコレート).
TAG YOUR FRIENDS who need to check out these sumptuous little delights 😍!! It's Friday and we're indulging in some truly sexy Shochu #Matcha Chocolates beautifully created by the talented team behind @videliciousness 👼 .
Imagine the luscious matcha chocolate melting in your mouth, accented by the citrus notes of the Shochu—what a perfect way end the week!!
Matcha 🍵 is known for its antioxidant properties and is often linked to enhanced mood and reduced stress in individuals. 🍃 We have no doubts whatsoever that these little beauties can lift our mood all throughout the weekend!
For premium quality matcha, please check out our Meiko™ matcha 🍵 the perfect matcha grade for use in any premium matcha beverages and desserts. Trusted by leading chefs, pâtissiers and chocolatiers, Meiko™ is one of the most vivid, bluish-green matcha powders you will find 🍃, allowing you to add more punch into your matcha creations.
Recipe (6pcs 1.5×9cm)
- 80g White chocolate
- 300g Pâte à Glacer
- 25g Heavy cream, 35%
- 5g Butter
- 4g Matcha
- 10g Shochu (焼酎)
1. Melt white chocolate in a pot.
2. Boil heavy cream in a pot, add Shochu and stir.
3. Put (2) and mix with the matcha to avoid lumps.
4. Put (3) into (1) little by little to mix, add butter and mix more.
5. Pour (4) into a tray and refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
6. Spread melted Pâte à Glacer on both sides of (5), cut and dip into Pâte à Glacer, sprinkle matcha when hardened. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to share with us your personal #MatchaPotion and tag us @Matchaeologist in the photo for a chance to win a FREE tin of our Signature Matsu™ matcha (details in our previous post).
👉Visit our website - follow our profile link @Matchaeologist