😍🙋 TAG YOUR FRIENDS who you want to share this #Matcha #Tiramisu (抹茶のティラミス) with!! 🍵
🎊 Calling all tiramisu and matcha lovers to come dive into this Magical 💫#Matcha #Tiramisu 🍃🍵 prepared by the amazing talent behind @tastemade — a green tea twist on the classic Italian dessert makes for an elegant treat sure to impress your loved ones!
For the matcha mixture:
1 ¾ cups boiling water
⅓ cup sugar
1 Tbsp matcha powder, plus extra for dusting
For the cream:
1 ½ Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp + 1 tsp water
4 medium egg yolks
1 ½ cups mascarpone cheese
1 cup heavy cream, chilled
About 50 crisp Italian ladyfinger cookies
1. For the matcha mixture, whisk together boiling water, sugar and matcha powder in a shallow bowl until well combined. Set aside to cool.
2. For the cream, combine sugar and water in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 minute.
3. Place egg yolks in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, and whisk on medium-low. Pour in the hot sugar syrup. Add in mascarpone and beat in until just combined.
4. In a separate clean and chilled bowl, beat cream to stiff peaks. Add in mascarpone mixture and gently fold to combine.
5. Dip both sides of each ladyfinger in the matcha mixture. Line the bottom of a 13x9x3-inch baking pan with a single layer of cookies. Spread one third of the cream mixture on top. Dip final layer of ladyfingers in matcha and arrange over top. Dust with matcha powder.
6. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Incorporate the green 🌱 and get that antioxidant kick in all your daily creations - visit Matchaeologist.com for premium-quality artisanal matcha 🍵
👉Click the link in our bio @Matchaeologist