🎊😍 Match-awaited #Matcha Bread with Matcha Custard Cream Filling 🍃🍞 — a perfect #MatchaCreation #recipe by @cookat__ to #celebrate your weekend!!
🙋 TAG your best #MatchaMates with whom you’d like to make this 💚!!
210ml Warm Water, 4g Yeast, 376g Bread Mix, 8g Matcha Powder
- Matcha Custard Cream Filling: 1 Egg Yolk, 60g Sugar, 250ml Milk, 10g Flour, 10g Green Tea Powder, 1-2 Drops Vanilla Essence
1. Mix yeast with warm water, and combine bread mix with matcha then mix all together. Knead well and let it rise for 1 hour in a warm area.
2. In a pot, add egg yolk, sugar, milk, flour and green tea powder. Stir until it thickens, and add vanilla essence. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Divide proofed dough in three then push out the gas. Let it rise in warm place for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough and stuff custard cream and shape it into ball.
5. Place shaped dough into the bread mold and let it stand for 1 hour. Bake in 170 C oven for 25 mins.
For premium-quality matcha, please visit Matchaeologist.com
👉Click the link in our bio @Matchaeologist