Goooooood morning beauties! Here are my personal high end skin care recommendations from Sephora that you should consider buying during the sale this weekend!
1. Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm by Clinique- this is a makeup remover and it is v expensive BUT it takes EVERYTHING off: lash glue, water proof mascara, you name it. It also comes in a oil formula but I personally prefer the balm’s texture. This does have a slight Gorgonzola smell, but it’s barely noticeable. I just pretend I’m having a Waldorf salad when I use it and it doesn’t bother me.
2. The True Cream Aqua Bomb- this is a great moisturizer for all skin types. It doesn’t do enough for my dry skin to be my only one, but I use it before my makeup in the mornings and it works well. This would be wonderful for normal/combo/oily skin. It also has a really great watery texture.
3. Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrator- amazing for dry skin. I don’t know if the 72 hour claim is true but it definitely improves dryness. For dry skin I would recommend this over the Dramatically Different moisturizer by Clinique. I find the name of the product misleading. It’s meant to balance the oils in your skin rather than hydrate. You’ll like the DD if you’re oily.
4. Exfolikate- exfoliators are a MUST HAVE for dry skin but everyone should use one. This is the priciest item on this list but the results are dramatic and it doesn’t hurt as much as other exfoliating masks.
5. Super Spot Remover from Origins- this stuff is a secret weapon. It’s an acne spot treatment to try out and reduce blemishes. Use sparingly. A little goes a long way, but I can attest that this makes pimples disappear in a matter of hours. I’ve tried so many other spot treatments on the market and this one is the best.
This concludes my favorite high end skincare. If you really wanna splurge you can’t go wrong with Drunk Elephant products but they’re like 90$ a pop and I don’t know about you guys, but I just don’t have it like that rn. Xoxo