Please be the Model-Prime or Model-Prime inspired 😍 🙏...
Which armor do you guys think it is? It's quite obvious that it's nowhere close to an exact copy of any comic armor, which is fine, but do note that before you debunk others' theories.
Highly Likely: 🤓
1. Model-Prime 😱: the armor has the same streamlined look but with details a MCU version would obviously need.
2. It's a unique armor for the mcu (like the Mark 7, 43, 45, etc.)
A Longshot: 🙄
1. Extremis Armor: I suppose it does somewhat look like it but the Mark 42 was already supposed to be it and it doesn't make chronological sense whatsoever.
Highly unlikely: 😑
1. Space Armor: it would make logical sense to have it in Infinity War for obvious reasons but they look nothing alike.
2. Endo-Sym: Because who needs comic accuracy anyways if the armor can liquify?
3. Bleeding Edge: Have you even seen Civil War?
On the good drugs: 🚭
1. Uru Armor/"Asgardian Armor"?: What the heck is the logic behind that theory? I have no idea where you guys got that from. In the comics the Uru Armor is a rigid-looking armor that's 100% grey with spikes coming out of the shoulders.
3. Model 42: It's not black and gold unless I'm color blind.
4. Ultimate: Sure they're both grey and red but why???
5. Phoenix-Killer: Enjoy your stay at the Arkham Asylum
6. Galactus-Buster: That's some good stuff you're on.
#marvel #mcu #marvelcinematicuniverse #marvelcomics #captainamericacivilwar #guardiansofthegalaxy #teamtony #marvelskwad #dividedwefall #ageofultron #ironman #captainamerica #blackwidow #teamironman #hawkeye #blackpanther #antman #warmachine #teamstark2017 #teamstark #kdoty24 #vision #thevision #tchalla #thewintersoldier #warmachine #movies #mark48 #infinitywar