This was my ride on lexi from earlier in the week! She was very good. It's hard to ride her when I need to focus on her 90% of the time. The other 10% focusing on myself, and having to mainy focus on her is really hard for me. I had a lesson the other day and I felt like I didn't ride the same. My leg was constantly sliding back when jumping, I kept falling on the horses neck after every jump, and I felt like my position isn't the same anymore. 😕 i feel like since I have been having to focus on lexi so much i cant improve my riding, and it's just gotten way worse over time. Anyways back to Lexi. I had lexi work on a line, that we each had a little trouble doing, it was meant to be that way tho. It was meant to be a tight 4 stride or a long 3 stride. I was aiming more for the 4 stride. As she likes to rush to fences. We both learned a lot from this ride, but I'll take a challenge! •
QOTD: favorite horse breed(s)
A: Arab, TB's, and percherons!
#horsesofinstagram #lexiandlexi #arabian #arabianofinstagram #horse #barn #trot #canter #jumps #jumping #rushestojumps #mareproblems #ponygirl #pony #bareback #ride #tricks