1. Ensure you have gone to a waxpert for this very skilled treatment.
2. Once you have gone to a waxpert you should notice NO DOUBLE DIPPING of a spatula.
3. HYGIENE HYGIENE HYGIENE ! If you see any dirt or mess GET OUT OF THERE!! A therapists room usually says a lot about their work.
4. Make sure your therapist goes through all the treatment process with you. Your therapist should be fun friendly and professional.
5. Ask what wax your therapists uses. Our favourite is #lycon & #gigi. They are the most popular waxes on the market and great quality. Using a cheap wax may effect the speed of hair growth.
6. If you are a first timer or a little nervous about your wax being painful why not take a pain killer half hour before. This takes the edge off the pain.
7. AFTER CARE. A good waxpert will always be very clear on what to do after your treatment and what to avoid. They will tell you how often to exfoliate and apply lots of after wax lotion to soothe your skin.
8. REBOOK your appointment for 4-6 weeks or the date your waxing therapist has advised you to come in. KEEP ON TOP and waxing will certainly be the BEST decision you have ever made.
Once you have Found YOUR WAXPERT feeling sexy and confident will be so easy. Your hair growth will be less and less and last for weeks!! Use our lycon wax and you only have to wait until your hair is 1mm short !
DITCH YOUR RAZORS TODAY and BOOK in with one of our Waxperts @ The Waxing Studio 🖤✨🙌🏻