Five years to the day.
Both were good days and I felt pretty confident about myself. Obvious difference nonetheless.
I want to say that not much has changed, but it has. And mostly, more stress, kids, and responsibilities. And... deciding to care and act on my health. And staying consistent to my health and my goals. And a lot of happiness.
I see you watching my journey. I see you checking in on our day. I see you.
When are you going to start? Some of you have told me you need change, but...
I’ve had great successes because
1. I started and
2. I followed the plan.
1. When I felt that “itch” to start, I did. I didn’t suppress it or try to talk myself out of it, I just did it despite what the rest of life looked like (working full-time, an almost 1-year old, travels, upcoming holidays...). 2. I followed the plan for success that was laid out for me.
- Drink one superfood shake daily
- Follow this meal plan
- Exercise for 30 mins
- Drink your water
I did ALL of those things. I didn’t say, sure I’ll workout but I’m not willing to change my diet. I didn’t say, well I’ll look at my diet but I won’t drink a shake because “I like to eat my food.” I said “I’ve seen YOU (my Coach) have success, so I will try too.” I can help you
- verbalize and identify your goals
- find a fitness program or plan of programs to meet your needs and interests
- to help create a realistic nutrition plan that doesn’t eliminate any food group
- support you and help you BELIEVE in yourself
I can not
- give you same-day, next-day results
- provide you with a plan that doesn’t require effort
- do the work for you
Even as we enter the holiday season, YOU CAN see the change you desire! YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THE CHANGE YOU DESIRE. You have to choose to start. You have to choose to remain steadfast to your goals. You have to put in the work.
The next THREE people who sign-up to get started with me will receive $20 off(!) and a special treat from me!
Is it going to be you?!