Okay guys, let's get personal! I know I share a lot of my work here and I try not to bombard you with random weekend updates. But sometimes, doing something fun like this can give you some insight into why I do some of the things I do in my work! So are you ready? Here's 10 things you may or may not have known about me: .
1. I used to be a decent rock climber. I would climb indoors about 3 days a week. I never truly got the chance to climb outdoors like I would have loved to do. But my bucket list has some pretty cool climbing spots on it. .
2. I LOVE Halloween! I'm borderline obsessed with it. It really gives me a chance to be wildly creative. Every year I throw a party with my family and friends. My most complicated costume to date had to be Ursula the Sea Witch. I had my fiance airbrush me purple and my mother tease my REAL HAIR up like the animated character. .
3. I'm a second generation hairdresser. Most of my basics in styling, color application and color theory were things I learned from my mom. .
4. I'm obsessed with clear water and palm trees. But I'm pretty drawn to water anywhere. .
5. My birthday is in July and I've never worked on my birthday. This year I'll be turning 26 and working on my birthday for the first time. So you bet I'll be wearing some really obnoxious buttons and a tiara! .
6. I have a huge love of animals. All animals. My fiance laughs cause when we do yard work I'm always the first one with a toad or a worm in my hand. 3 out of our 4 animals are rescues. .
7. I danced for 10 years when I was younger. Though I never competed or anything like that, I wish I never stopped. My favorite style was hip-hop. I really want to get back into it somehow and maybe take some ballroom dancing lessons. .
8. I hate hiking mountains, but I love the view and feeling of accomplishment I get from being at the top. .
9. I'm a big scaredy cat. I'm afraid of the dark, falling, cities (pretty much hate New York), strangers, you name it. But I try to always push myself to overcome my fears and my ridiculous imagination. .
10. I love to try new things, even if they scare me (within reason) and I'm terrible at them. 🙈