Vegan vacation = A Vecation? Had a few days off work this week and have found myself on a vegan staycation, checking out some of the places on my must-eat list and to make up for missing @kerbfood #lifeontheveg this weekend. So #flashbackfriday is a week of vegan eats across London for your delectation. Swipe away:
1) Vegan pepperoni pizza @wedgeissuepizza in Clerkenwell. Look at the MELTY cheese! Which actually tastes like cheese!! They have 4 vegan options plus vegan craft beers.
2) @subcultlondon (Liverpool Street) 'Sub Conscious' vegan special - roast aubergine, sun dried tomatoes, capers and radish salad.
3) @thefeelgoodcafe (chingford) lentil burger - I ran here, so it felt like a just reward. So wholesome and filling I could barely move, let alone think of running home.
4) The red Dahl bowl from @rolawala (Spittalfields market) with mango and ginger salsa. Really good flavour and just the right amount of spice.
5) Manna (Primrose Hill) Vegan sushi and basil cashew cheese balls - awesome!
6) @templeofseitan (Hackney)- I know I waxed lyrical on this already, but so good it's worth posting twice. Look at that Fried chick'n and that Mac and cheese!
Had been hoping to put on a bit of weight this week with this lot, but so far 0 lbs, zilch, diddly squat. Veganism really is the secret to good health!
Feast away people!
#vegan #veganfoodshare #vegansofig #vegansofldn #veganpizza #veganburger #veganchicken #vegansushi #vegannoms #pizza #burger #cheatmeal #vecation #macandcheese