[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

#lucyanddesi

3806 posts

TOP POSTS

"Desi kissed me, & we both cried. It marked the end of so many things." - Lucy "I Love Lucy was never just a title." - Desi #LucyandDesi ❀️

I love this pic! #ILoveLucy #LucyAndDesi

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 #LucyandDesi

Cutest couple ever πŸ˜πŸ’œ
#lucilleball #desiarnaz #lucyanddesi

My "I Love Lucy" cup from @custom_cups_cinnamon ❀️ this was absolutely perfect for my New York Trip #ilovelucy #newyorkcity #623e68thstreet #lucyanddesi

Meet the babies πŸΆβ˜€οΈπŸ•β­οΈπŸΎπŸ’›#LucyandDesi#GoldenRetrievers#Puppies

They can sign my future casts any day #lucydesi #lucyanddesi #desilu #phonestillbroketho

That horrible moment when you realize this IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys. Pretty much describes last night, but we had fun anyway 😁☺️ #lucyanddesi #ilovelucy

MOST RECENT

❀️

Love Lucy’ had just one mission: to make people laugh. Lucy gave it a rare quality. She can perform the wildest, even the messiest physical comedy without losing her feminine appeal. The β€˜New York Times’ asked me to divide the credit for its success between the writers, directors and the cast. I told them, β€˜Give Lucy 90% of the credit. Divide the other 10% among the rest of us.’ Desi concluded: Lucy was the show. Viv, Fred, and I were just props. Damn good props. But props nevertheless. PS- β€˜I Love Lucy’ was never just a title.
-Desi Arnaz’s tribute to his ex-wife Lucille Ball, read by Robert Stack at the Kennedy Center Honors on December 7, 1986, five days after Desi had passed away from lung cancer.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
#Lucy #lucille #lucilleball #ilovelucy #lucyricardo #rickyricardo #fredmertz #ethelmertz #lucyanddesi #lucydesi #desilu #oldhollywood #like #repost #vintage #retro #goldenage #goldenageofhollywood #hollywood #hollywoodstar #hollywoodglamour #blackandwhite #silverscreen #icon #idol #stsr #love #perfect #ledgends #ilovelucywasneverjustatitle

Life has been kinda boring while I wait for school to start, so here's one of my favorite pictures from a couple Dapper Days back, can't wait for the next one!! πŸ’˜ #desiarnaz #ilovelucy #lucilleball #wcw #lucyanddesi #hollywoodstudios #disneypassholder #dapperday #rockabilly #pinup #wecandoit #rosietheriveter #victoryrolls #bandana #redhead #ginger

| Lucy and Desi poses in front of Our Lady of the Valley Church of Canoga Park - their second wedding on June 19th, 1949.

#LucilleBall #DesiArnaz #LucyandDesi #OldHollywood #ClassicHollywood #vintage #1940s #LoveLucy #Happy68thWeddingAnniversary #WeddingAnniversary
#myedit #edit #desilu #PLEASEDONOTREPOST http://lucy-and-desi-is-love.tumblr.com/post/146140775612/lucy-and-desi-poses-in-front-of-our-lady-of-the

So we were married again in 1949 in Our Lady of the Valley Church of Canoga Park. Groucho Marx couldn’t make it but wired, β€˜what’s new?’ Desi and his band were appearing on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip the June day we were remarried. He wore a white suit and I was in a blue satin dress with a bridal bouquet. My mentor in comedy techniques, Ed Sedgwick, gave me away and Desi’s mother Dolores was matron of honor. I thought it would please her to have us married in the church and I promised to bring up any children we might have as Catholics. It was a sentimental occasion with our closest friends and family there, and wedding reception afterward. It was a beautiful ceremony and I believed in it.” - Lucille Ball (Love, Lucy)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
#Lucy #lucille #lucilleball #desi #arnaz #desiarnaz #lucyanddesi #lucydesi #desilu #oldhollywood #vintage #retro #like #love #perfect #cute #youngandinlove

Some people have too much talent! #ChalkArt #LucyAndDesi #iLoveLucy #DelMarFair

We added a few recycled 1" pin sets to our Etsy shop this week, like these one-of-a-kind I Love Lucy buttons! πŸ‘€ Made straight from the page, so no others exist like them anywhere. Be fast!
.
.
.
#TBFConeofakind #Pin #PinbackButtons #ILoveLucy #LucilleBall #LucyandDesi #FredandEthel #TVLand #DesiArnaz #Pins #NickAtNite #Etsy #EtsyShop #WilliamFrawley #VivianVance #50s #EthelMertz #FredMertz #LucyRicardo #RickyRicardo #1950s

Calavera Manic
GIMMEπŸ’€
#LucyAndDesi #PanchoVilla #Marilyn #FridaKahlo #Presley #Batty #NEED
πŸŽƒπŸ‘‘

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags