Happy Monday!! Day 9 of #365daysofhandstands is L-stand with your feet on a tree.🤸🏽♀️ 🌴 Challenge to take your yoga outside, get some good vibrations from your bare feet connecting with a tree. 👣🌳❤️🕉
1. Downward facing dog with your booty facing the tree. Back it up so your heels touch the tree. Step one foot up and the other, then press them straight.
2. Walk your hands so they are under your shoulders under your hips. Create a 90 degree angle at your hip joint. It might be hard to feel at first, which is why filming yourself is great.
3. Press your chest toward the tree to stretch your pecs and lats, but again work to avoid flaring your bottom ribs out. If you feel stuck, try turning your fingers outward just a tiny bit. This will externally rotate your shoulder in small way that might make a huge difference in stacking your bones more efficiently!
4. Engage your core and hold your L-stand for as many slow, steady breaths as you can without straining. Then bend your knees and step down slowly.
5. Interlace your hands behind you and let them fall gently overhead to counter-stretch your shoulders. .
Let me know if you have any questions! 🙏🏼💕Namaste. .
#magicmonday #yoga #beachyoga #handstandseveryday #handstandchallenge #lstand #kailuabeach #resolutionhandstand #getoutside #igyoga #goodvibes #treestand