CHEESE BREAD SANDWICH
This recipe is for the Cheese version of my bread. I will share the plain version soon.
I kid you not, this particular version tastes like a rich creamy sandwich, fish pie and meat pie all rolled in one.
FOR THE BREAD: These are the ingredients: 🧀 1 1/2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
🧀 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
🧀 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
🧀 1 large egg
🧀 1/4 heaped cup of grated cheddar cheese
🧀 1/8 cup of grated mozzarella cheese 🧀 A pinch of garlic powder
🧀 A pinch of dry chilli flakes
🧀 A pinch of dried parsley
1. Melt butter in microwave for 20 secs.
2. Add raw egg, baking powder, coconut flour, cheeses, garlic powder, chilli flakes and parsley.
3. Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly and pop into microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Bring out and turn mug over on a flat board and allow to cool.
5. Cut into round slices.
6. slather on sandwich paste on each alternate slice.
7. Pile each slice on top of the other. Cut into 2 sandwiches and serve.
FOR THE SANDWICH PASTE: These are the ingredients... This is how I make the paste for my low carb sandwiches. I've got sardines, cucumber peeled and finely diced. Finely chopped red onion, sausages grilled for 3 mins in the microwave and grated. To it, I add a full tablespoon of healthy mayo, mix and layer it on my low carb bread. You can also prep this mixture and store in the fridge. It comes in handy when you want to make a quick snack.
NOTE: Imagine breaking your IF with this and a tall glass of Greek yoghurt/ frozen berries smoothie or a cup of coffee? Tell me how hunger will near you? Any hunger that nears you after this must be specially composed by your village people and not, Leanation.😂 (Some microwaves can cook it in 90 secs, but I found 3mins to be ideal, so check which timing is better for you.)
#fatfightersng #sandwiches #cheesebread #9jafoodie #naijafoodie #abujabusiness #abujavendor #keto #ketobread #3minuteketobread #foodblog #foodblogger #lowcarbbread #lowcarb #naijabrand #naijabrandchick #hustlersquare