Yesterday we visited the Orsi San Vito winery in the colli Bolognesi, hills outside Bologna specializing in Pignoletto wine. Vigneto San Vito is a biodynamic farm with pigs, sheep and a vegetable garden, and 15 hectares of beautiful vineyards. Owner, enologist, biodynamic farmer, and all around amazing host, Federico Orsi, kindly spent all afternoon with us sampling wines and explaining the reasons and benefits of biodynamics. Highly recommended. Wonderful wines! Vignetosanvito.it #organicwine#italianwine#biodynamicfarming#orsivignetosanvito#italianfood#loverealfood#pignolettowine
@cookieandkate, I used the new yellow lentil and brown rice pasta from @traderjoes and had to use arugula since I was out of kale. Your good bones make adapting recipes so easy! #loverealfood
Finished full body #bbg today and apparently went momentarily insane and decided to run outside in Texas in July. It actually felt amazing 85% of the time and the other 15% when I was welcoming death’s sweet embrace wasn’t that horrible in the end. Oh also, this roasted veggie chipotle-lime salad bowl is probably my favorite thing I’ve made from #loverealfood and it’s vegan! Who knew.
Blueberries + Granola = Bliss ☺️ Recipe from @cookieandkate’s Love Real Food
My ultimate feel good summer snack is this Hummus with a Twist. Spiced up with Sriracha for a refreshing #lowcarb#glutenfree & #vegan dish ideal for these sweltering summer days ☀️☀️Serve it up with crudités and GF pita pockets 🥒🥕❤️ Recipe below 👇🏻👇🏻 . . . . . Ingredients 2 Tins Chickpeas (approx 500g) 1 large Garlic crushed 2 tbsp Coppini Olive Oil 2 tbsp Real Thai Sriracha 1/4 cup Tahini 1/4 cup Lemon Juice 1/2 tsp Cumin 1/2 tsp Salt
Method 1. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Add to a blender along with all other ingredients. 2. Blend until smooth; add water gradually to obtain a smoother texture. 3. Serve in a dish with a drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle of paprika and garnish with whole chickpeas. 4. Serve with crudités. Serves 4
Sale alert! 🎉🎉🎉 I've never seen Love Real Food offered at such a low price, so I have to share. ✨ It's over 50% off on Amazon right now! (And, if you buy two copies and use the code PRIMEBOOKS18, you'll get them for only $10 each. 😍) Click the link in my profile to get your copies, or go to Amazon and search “Love Real Food”! #loverealfood
I've been that mom who suffers from massive mom-guilt for giving my kid unhealthy, preservative-laden snacks . . . . But I've managed to get rid of this guilt - simply by introducing my kiddos to slurrpliclious snacks made with healthy millets! . . . Best News?? These will soon be available at stores in Bengaluru..Keep a look-out for more info on my pages! #loverealfood#eatrealfood#magicofmillets#slurrpilicious#comingsoon#nammabengaluru