Rainbow Veggie Pasta by @linasaber 💖Check her account out for lots of ideas and rad tips!
1 8oz pack of gluten free vegan veggie pasta
For the Sauce:
1 14oz can of tomato sauce
2 Tbsp. of tomato paste
1 Tbsp. of avocado or olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
Pink salt, black pepper
1 Tsp. ginger powder
3-4 sun-dried tomatoes
How to make:
1. Cook your pasta according to the package directions.
2. Blend the sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor into small pieces.
3. Heat a pan with the oil, add the minced garlic and let it sizzle until its golden brown.
4. Dissolve the tomato paste in ¼ cup of water.
5. Add the tomato sauce, followed by the dissolved tomato paste.
6. Add all the spices listed and anything extra you like. I used 1 Tsp. of ginger powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Drain your cooked pasta and add the sauce. And optional: sprinkle go veggie parmesan cheese. Serve immediately & enjoy! #letscookvegan