| Loose Setting Powders |
Within the last few months, I've noticed an up-tick in my loose powder collection. Granted, I own quite a bit of makeup in general, but considering that I haven't been wearing a full face lately, I was surprised by how many I've accumulated.
I'm also surprised because when I do decide to do my makeup, there's only two that I reach for...Sacha Butter Cup and Laura Mercier in Med/Deep Translucent. Those are my go to for setting my under eyes and all over the face. While these are my current faves, there are a few that I have been testing out that I also love. Below is a list of all of the loose powders that I own. I put a star next to my current faves.
I would also like to point out, I did not purchase all of these powders. Quite a few were freebies with my Sephora orders, some were sent for review, and some came in my monthly Sephora Play Box.
1. Makeup Forever Ultra HD
2. Kat Von D Lock It Brightening Powder in Golden*
3. Stellar Cosmic Face Powder in Haze
4. bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil
5. Tarte Smooth Operator
6. NYC Smooth Skin Translucent
7. Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder
8. Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in 05 Deep
9. Derma Blend Translucent Setting Powder*
10. RCMA No Color
11. Laura Mercier Translucent *
12. Laura Mercier Med/Deep Translucent *
13. Sacha Buttercup *