Reasons Young Living is my Dream Job!
1. Our mission is to spread and promote wellness, purpose and abundance, which I fiercely believe everyone deserves! I’m sharing something I believe in with all my heart!
2. I get to educate people about how to be an advocate for their own health. I am helping people get and stay well!
3. I have connected with people who feel like they are “my tribe.” I am constantly surrounded by a community that believes in freedom, lifting others up and tells me not only are my dreams possible, but that I should dream bigger! In turn, I get to inspire people to dream bigger too! I get paid to help others see success, to inspire them to do life on their terms, to break free of the mold, to walk to the beat of their own drum and to make their life look like they never thought possible!
4. I am a part of women encouraging other women.
5. The cost to start up my business was $160 (spent on oils I was buying anyway - and did not intend to pursue as a business). I do not have to carry any inventory! I can grow my business as fast or as slow as I want! I get to be my own boss but, with all the support of an incredible team; I am not alone on this journey.
6. My day and life get to look EXACTLY how I want it to look! I am free to design my life on my terms!! I can work from home in my PJs on the couch or in my favorite cafe drinking a green juice, on the beach, at the park, from my car, anywhere. I set my own hours, work when, where and how I want!
7. I never have to spend precious hours of my life commuting, sitting in traffic and waiting for public transit. I never have to ask for vacation days! I never have to call in sick! I can rest when I need rest and work when I’m inspired to work!
8. I can go to the beach on a Wednesday because it’s an absolute perfect day! Or go skiing on a Monday because a huge snow storm just hit!
9. Our vision of living in Hawaii part time is 100% possible because my business can go anywhere!
10. I can one day be a stay at home momma like I’ve always dreamed without leaving the burden of supporting a family on my husbands shoulders!
Continued in comments👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻