We are thankful to #MarketCityResourcesPvt.Ltd. for supporting #LightofLifeTrust during the #DaanUtsav week & #GivingTuesdayIndia, by setting up a “Wish Tree” at their office. “Wish Tree”:
The company can promote the concept through various intramedia options available and encourage employees to pick one card and participate in the Daan Utsav week. The more the number of cards that get picked up, the more they get replaced by Daan Utsav Smileys, also referred to as Wish Fruits, and the fruitier the tree looks and shows how many people are committing to the cause.
Why the Wish Tree is a great idea for the company?
- It is great way to engage employees in giving back
- It will tangibly impact lives of the poor.
- It is fun activity that creates a sense of community.
- It brings a smile to everyone’s face in the morning when they come to work.
- It will make visitors to the company feel good.
How the Daan Utsav 'Wish Tree' works?
- A Wish Tree is literally a Wish Fulfilling tree, that gives you the opportunity to fulfilling the wishes/ needs of Children.
- Wishes in the form of Leaves in a Tree are expressed in terms of money, volunteering hours or through donations in kind.
- Persons in your organization and visitors desirous of fulfilling any of these wishes, choose the need they may want to support and pledge the same by filling in their details on the reverse of the tag.
#LOLT #DaanUtsav #GivingTuesdayIndia