God tells us over and over again, “Do not fear”. Why? Because walking by faith can be hard! It’s definitely not for sissies!
So far, I’ve come up with 7 times we need courage to do what God asks us to do. I’m sure there are many more. Gonna continue pondering this for while, I think.
1. Brave enough to go. Not knowing what lies ahead.
2. Brave enough to stay. Even when it’s hard.
3. Brave enough to wait. Not certain it will come.
4. Brave enough to forgive. Though never receiving an apology.
5. Brave enough to love. Even when hated.
6. Brave enough to stand, even if you stand alone
7. Brave enough to speak, knowing you may not be heard
Feel free to add more if you want!
______________________________ “Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.” - C. S. Lewis