Is there something that didn’t pan out the way you’d hoped? Do you have a dream that keeps getting delayed? Or maybe you’re feeling tired, overwhelmed, or stretched too thin, and you’re barely able to keep up with the basics of life—how could you possibly keep the fragile fire alive in your heart too?
I’ve been there. I am there. I will be there many more times in my life. This is what I know for sure:
1. We’re not selfish for pursuing our passions and using our gifts.
2. We make the world a more beautiful place when we share our art (whether that’s words, photography, handmade items, lettering—it all counts).
3. We can only be who we are and do what we can do. Not killing ourselves to be/do more honors our God-given gifts AND limitations. We’re only human.
4. Sometimes “chasing” the dream looks more like taking a tiny step of faith, and then another, and then another.
5. We need to keep cheering each other on, because there’s room for everyone and we’re better together.
Is there someone who needs a fan for their flame, a little encouragement to keep going? Tag them here and tell them how great they are and how much we need their voice. 👇🏼