Some facts about Happiness!
1. Doing good for others can make you feel good too. Scientifically, donating to charities and living cruelty-free can boost your feeling of reward, and will encourage your brain to do more good things.
2. Bright colors go hand-in-hand with happiness (according to a 2010 study by BMC Medical Research Methodology). An interesting fact, they say happy people like the color yellow🌻
3. Happiness can help boost your immune system. The Journal of Psychosomatic Medicine found that positive emotions = less colds! I think we all agree being happy > shots 💉
4. Go outside — being outside can make you feel so much better on a blue day 🍃 take a breather on the balcony, take a minute walk outside, or whip out your sunglasses & have your iced coffee on the terrace instead of indoors!
5. Last but not least, happiness itself is infectious. So never be afraid to be yourself and spread happiness to people around you each day 😆💛
Want to experience more good feelings? Come join us at @happinessfestival.id, happening on March 31 - April 1! Follow their page to check out the full run of events & stay updated
Source from bustle.com :)