Getting to know the newest Helms:
Fun facts 👇
1) Nava (Nah-vah) Pilar (pee-LAR). Nava is Hebrew and means precious or beautiful - she nailed it. Pilar is Spanish and means pillar - our strong little peanut.
2) Nava was born 12/14, her Dad @nomadicdadlife was born 10/14
3) Her brother Levi was born 4/2, and mom was born 11/2
4) Nava’s mom became pregnant with her while on a Family trip to Peru inspiring her middle name - Pilar.
5) Her parents are counting down the days till they can hook her up with a passport so this little #sagittarius can start exploring the world as a #littleambassador and #globalcitizen