Rolling Project Pan Intro
I've attempted project pans in the past but usually ended up decluttering most of the items. The one thing that I've stuck with is the lipstick. It was in my first purchase from MAC, so it's embarrassingly old. The rest of these products are things that I don't see myself decluttering, because I do like them, they're just not the first thing I reach for.
1. MAC lipstick in Honey Love. I'd like to finish it up and then introduce another MAC lipstick to work on.
2. IT Cosmetics lip liner in Buff Nude. I bought this when I was pregnant so it's almost three years old now. I also don't really use lip liners with nude lipstick so I want to move it out of my collection. I've just been wearing it alone all over my lips or paired with Honey Love.
3. IT Cosmetics Solid Serum Foundation. I do like this foundation, but it ends up getting a little cakey around my nose. I feel like it's prone to getting dirty because the nature of its consistency (it's got some brush hairs stuck in it) so I want to use it up before it's completely gross.
4. Tarte blush in Paaarty. This is from the Sephora birthday gift from this year. I got mine in February but haven't touched it much in a while. It's a nice summer color so I'd like to attempt hitting pan on it.
5. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. I got this as a point perk from Sephora. It's nice, not too dark or orange, but I prefer my Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer. I've been wanting a little more color on my face so I'm just going to start using this and hopefully I can hit pan on it by fall or winter, since it's a deluxe sample.
I'll post updates every few weeks or as I make noticeable progress. This is my first project pan so I'm trying to make it simple and achievable.
#projectpan #rollingprojectpan #itcosmetics #maccosmetics #tarte #tartecosmetics #toofaced #solidserumfoundation #chocolatesoleilbronzer #bronzer #blush #lipstick #honeylove #lipliner #lizpans #useitup #makeup