I know that If you have IBS, you may experience the following: pain in the abdomen, bloating, constipation/diarrhea, mucus, swollen, discomfort, gas, even more stress, and restlessness.
The pharmaceutical company states that if you take Linzess you will feel better. However, if taken, you may experience the following:
* stomach/abdominal pain or discomfort,
* headache, or,
* cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sinus pain.
Just a few questions- please feel free to share:
1. If you are trying to heal your gut, is it smart to rely on a pill that may cause the current symptoms you have to worsen?
2. Is this medication healthy for the gut?
3. What happens when you no longer use the medication?
4. Will symptoms reappear once you discard the medication?
5. Has anyone tried this medication, stopped its use, and no longer suffer from IBS?
6. Do you feel this is the best option?
In my opinion, I feel that many(not all), rely so heavily on medication as a quick fix and I’m curious to know if this medication is something that is recommended to stay on for life, or is one cured after its dosage/use? ❤️