<< Gwen's lunch >>
💝 Steamed Cod fish ‖ 清蒸鳕鱼
💝 Stir fried broccoli ‖ 香炒西兰花
💝 ABC soup ‖ 罗宋汤
I hardly get cod fish for Gwen because it's very pricey. Hahaha!! Since she has been eating Salmon, threadfin for quite sometime, I guess she might be bored with it. So, OK.. Let's try Cod fish today! I would say, definitely worth every single penny because the meat is so tender and the uses of only few ingredients to steam the fish helps bring out the sweetness of it. And steaming preserves nutrients to the utmost extent! .
Below are the Ingredients & Instructions:
1. Cook 200ml of water with potatoes, onions, tomatoes, carrots and pork loin in a medium sized pot. Cover the pot, simmer until the pork is tender, potatoes is fluffy and soft. It takes about 45mins.
2. Blanch the broccoli, carrots and mushrooms until it's half cooked.
3. Hit up a little bit of olive oil in a wok. Add in the chopped garlic and do a quick stir until it turns golden colour. Add in all the ingredients and stir fry for about 3 mins. Add in a pinch of salt and a little bit of water. Do a few quick stir before serve.
4. Marinate the fish with sesame oil and a little bit of salt. Set aside.
5. Bring water in the steamer/wok to a boil on high heat and place the fish to steam for 7 minutes. Sprinkle some sliced ginger and tomatoes on top before steam. Add the fried ginger strips once it's done!
6. Transfer everything to a serving platter and serve! .
#food #healthyfood #toddlerfood #cookinggram #simplefood #whati8today #foodstagram #onthetable #instacooking #homecooking #homecooked #foodiegram #foodie #toddlerfoodideas #makan #whatifeedmykid #chinesefood #foodideas
#LifeofSAHM #yummy #ilovefood #cookwithheartandsoul #singaporelife #lunchoftheday #Asianfood #家常便饭 #todayfood #porkchops @toddlerfoodideas @instasg @foody.hub @eatandstructure @top_city_bites